WHAT TO BRING
What to pack on one-day trips
ON THE RIVER:
- Bathing suit and / or shorts (no cotton or jean shorts)
- Footwear for on the river that won’t come off: i.e. water sandals with heel strap, old runners (no flip-flops!)
- Rain jacket/windbreaker, preferably waterproof (VERY IMPORTANT!); bring it with you, if you don’t need it, leave it in your car.
- Polar fleece/wool sweater & wool socks (for cooler days)
- Medications, sunscreen (there is a small dry-bag on the raft for these items)
- Dry clothes & shoes
What to pack on multi-day trips:
Here is a suggested packing list for our 2 & 3 day raft trips. Keep in mind weather conditions may vary throughout your adventure. As space on the rafts is somewhat limited, please pack your gear into soft duffle bags and packs; no suitcases, foamies or personal coolers will be allowed. Also, no glass bottles; aluminum and plastic containers are preferred.
EVERYTHING FOR ON THE RIVER, PLUS:
- Windproof rain jacket & pants
- Camera & case/or waterproof camera
- Sleeping bag, tent & thermarest (rentals available)
- Warm jacket, extra clothing & dry shoes for camp
- Personal toiletries, required medications, flashlight
While on the river you gear will be tarped to keep it dry. On the morning on the second day, your gear will be unloaded back to our Lytton base so the rafts are light and maneuverable through the bigger rapids.
- Return transportation from our Lytton base
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Helmets, paddles and wetsuits (if needed)
- All meals from lunch on the first day to lunch on the last day
We provide camping rentals for those who are visiting from out of town, or don’t have their own equipment.
- Two person tent: $25 per day
- Sleeping bag and mat: $15 per person, per day
- Prices are subject to applicable taxes
Anyone appearing under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be denied to participate.